Customizing the Relia Pro Header & Jumbotron
June 9, 2017
Relia features two large banner areas on the front page: the Header (above the Primary Navigation) and the Jumbotron (below).
You can display an image in the Header, or a select a static color.
To customize, go to Customize > General > Header. Select the Radio button for either Image or Color, then upload / select your preferences below.
From this part of the Customizer, you can also:
- Upload and resize a Logo, which will replace the Site Title.
- Show or Hide the site’s Tag Line
- Show or Hide the WooCommerce Shopping Cart icon
- Show or Hide the Search Icon
The Jumbotron can display up to 5 images in a slider, or a Single Static Parallax Image. You can set your preferences under Customize > Jumbotron > Jumbotron Settings > Jumbotron Style.
From the Jumbotron Settings page of the Customizer you can also set:
- To show or hide the Jumbotron
- The Jumbotron height in pixels
- The transparency of the tinted Jumbotron overlay
- The slide delay
- The slide transition effect
- The slide loader style (None, Pie or Bar)
- To show or hide the Next / Previous buttons
- The Jumbotron Heading and Font Size
- The Jumbotron button text and links
- The button font size
- The Banner subtitle
- Button text and links
- Disable the Jumbotron
Was this article helpful to you?