Vivita Pro Blog & Single Post Settings
September 19, 2017
The Pro version of our Vivita theme for WordPress allows users a great level of customization in on the blog roll and in single posts.
Here’s where to find the settings to customize your Vivita Pro Blog and Single Post.
Vivita Pro Blog Settings
Go to Appearance > Customize > Blog > Layout . Here you will find options to:
- Show or Hide the Blog Roll title
- A word limit for the blog roll previews
- Whether to show or hide the Post Author, Post Date and Comments
- Choose between a multi-card or stacked full width layout for your blog.
Vivita Pro Single Post Settings
Go to Appearance > Customize > Single Post > Layout. Here you will find options to
- Show or hide the post date
- Show or hid post author
- Show or hide the word “by”
- Show or hide the post category